Institute teachers' achievements
Buneeva R.I., Director of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation, Doctor of Economics, Professor, was awarded the honorary title "Honored Education Worker of the Lipetsk Region" (Lipetsk, October 5, 2018).
Gorelova I.E., Ph.D. in Economics, associate professor of commodity and technological disciplines department, was awarded the 3rd degree diploma at the international Interclover projects competition in the field of education (research, practical and creative projects) (Moscow, May-June 2018).
Yadritseva T.S, candidate of chemical sciences, senior lecturer of commodity and technological disciplines department, was awarded the 3rd degree diploma at the international Interclover projects competition in the field of education (research, practical and creative projects) (Moscow, May-June 2018).
Kuvshinov F.V., Ph.D.in Philology, associate professor of economics and humanitarian and social disciplines department, was awarded the 2nd degree diploma at the international competition of educational and methodical works held by scientific public organization” Professional Science” (Nizhny Novgorod, April 20, 2018).
Shatova N.A., senior lecturer of finance and accounting department, took part in the regional competition of professional and pedagogical skills and was awarded the 2nd degree diploma for the best methodological development in the nomination "Methodological recommendations and assignments for practical classes in an interactive) (Belgorod, January 2018).
Osipov N.E., associate professor of commodity and technology disciplines department, was co-author of the Utility Model Patent No. 164751 “Flour Sifter” dated 08/26/2016. Patent holder is the ANO VO Belgorod University of Cooperation, Economics and Law.
Gavrilyuk S.I., associate professor of commodity and technology disciplines department, was co-author of the monograph “From Premiums in Quality to Lean Production” (Gavrilyuk S.I., Goltsov V.A., Chertov S.D.) published with money allocated by the Union of Lipetsk Trade-Industry Chamber”.
Institute students' achievements
On April 13, 2019, the most active volunteers of the Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation were marked with Letters of Thanks at the closing ceremony of the “Spring Week of Kindness”.
March 29, 2019, the team of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation took part in the intellectual game “What? Where? When?”, held by OBI "UMFC of the Lipetsk region." As a result of the game, the team was awarded a Diploma for participation.
The sports team of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation received a Letter of Appreciation from the "Lipetsk Region Students Association" for their help in organizing the 12th youth sports festival “Universiad 2019”.
On March 15, 2019, according to the results of the competition “Mr. and Miss Student-2019”, Snezhana Kozimirova, student of the Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation, received the title “Miss Student 2019”.
Belousov Victor, participant of the same competition, became the best in the nomination Mr."Elegance".
On September 16, 2018, on the results of participation in the Lipetsk Region Student Clubs Achievements Festival the sports team of the Institute “Olympus” received the 1st degree diploma.
In the 2018-2019 academic year, students of the Institute became winners and prize winners in various All-Russian Olympiads, competitions of research, inventive and creative works:
- On April 15, 2019, students of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation took part in Olympiads on mathematics, computer science, chemistry, biology and the Russian language and also demonstrated their knowledge in the field conducted by the Foxford online school. All participants of the Olympiad became winners and prize winners and received diplomas. Kartashova Sofya – 3rd degree diploma in chemistry; Savin Victor – 3rd degree diploma in chemistry; Golovach Polina – 3rd degree diploma in biology; Bigina Milana – 3rd degree diploma in biology; Baskakova Daria –1st degree diploma in mathematics and 2nd degree diploma in computer science.
- January 20, 2019, according to the results of All-Russian Olympiad on Biology “Human Physiology”, Savin Victor took the 1st place, Bigina Milana and Golovach Polina took the 2nd place.
- December 2018, as a result of participation in All-Russian Students Law Olympiad, Nosenko Oksana, Suschevskaya Daria, Kaprin Vadim, Makarkin Andrey received 1st degree diplomas.
In the 2017-2018 academic year, students of the Institute took part in various all-Russian Olympiads, competitions of research, inventive and creative works and became winners and prize-winners:
- On May 14, 2018, following the results of All-Russian Olympiad on taxes and taxation, students Kurbatova V., Sidorova A., Kochetkova V. received 1st degree diplomas.
- October 2018, Strukova M. received 1st degree diploma at All-Russian Olympiad on Informatics and ICT.
- On May 12, 2018, Valyaeva V. received 1st degree diploma at All-Russian accounting Olympiad.
- May 15, 2018, Pecherskikh R. and Akinshina E. received 1st degree diplomas at All-Russian Olympiad on Finance and money circulation.
- April 2018, Perfilova I., Rynza A., Ermolova A., Saprykina A. received diplomas of 2nd and 3rd degrees at the International public competition (chemistry). Saprykina A. received 1st degree diploma at the same competition (Russian language).
-X Mezvuzovskaya Olympiad on knowledge of the reference legal system "Garant". The team of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation obtained a diploma of the organizing Committee of the Olympiad.
May 13, 2017, the Youth Festival “Alternative took place with the support of a special type of public health institution, such as “Medical Prevention Center”. The creative youth of the LIC was represented at the festival by “Balalaika” KVN team, vocalists Evgenia Semenova and Olga Kroshkina and a special health dance group “Follow me”. All participants were awarded with commemorative diplomas, and a Letter of Thanks was sent to the Institute by the organizers.
In the creative competition "Studvesna" LIC KVN team "Balalaika" were awarded “Laureates” diploma of the 3rd degree.
On March 24, 2017 the regional competition of the KVN game “Your Choice!” for electoral law and process took place among students of educational institutions of higher education. The team of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation “Balalaika” (Dmitry Korovin, Aleksey Klimchitsky , Evgenia Semenova,) under direction of the artistic director Shipilova Tatyana Sergeevna became a prize winner and was awarded the Cup and Diploma of the II degree.
According to the results of the work of the Youth Educational Convention “Dialogue 2.0” held with the support of the Lipetsk Region “Youth Policy Department”, the LIC team “People in black” took 2nd place and was awarded a diploma. The forum-festival of youth self-government included six educational programs in the main areas of youth policy: "Economics", "Politics", "Creativity", "Journalism", "Sports and Security", "Sociology". Team members got personal diplomas in each program
The activity of the LIC volunteer group was marked by a Letter of Thanks from the state regional budget institution "Center for the development of volunteerism" with the assistance of the Lipetsk Region “Youth Policy Department”.
LIC activists were marked “Letters of Thanks” from Lipetsk Region Center of Election Commission for active work in the youth group of volunteers in the elections of deputies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and deputies of the Lipetsk regional Council of deputies.
Based on the results of the regional youth photo contest with the hashtag #ELECTIONS48,” Olga Kroshkina, student of Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation, was marked by a “Letter of Thanks” from the Election Commission of Lipetsk region. As for Tatyana Sergeyevna Kaverina, artistic director of the Institute, she was marked by the second degree diploma.
Students of the Institute took part in professional Excellence competitions, such as:
- All-Russian youth championship in cooking and service "Student feast”: Ksenia Kudaeva obtained a diploma for "Art class: "Wedding feast": Grigoriev Viktor - diploma in the nomination " Russian cuisine. Main course of meat”. Korobka Eugene - diploma of the participant in the category " European cuisine. Main dish of fish”.
- XV international student festival of culinary art and serving "Cooking as art" (Moscow, Belgorod): the team of the Lipetsk Institute of Cooperation (Alexey Azenkov, Evgeny Korobka, Ruslan Huseynov), the Winner in the category "Innovations in culinary art" was awarded with a Certificate of Honor and a Cup.
- The sixth youth “Delphic games” of the Lipetsk region "Start of hope", the nomination "Cooking art": Anna Shcherbakova was silver medalist; Korobka Eugene got diploma, 4th place; Victoria Bugaeva got diploma, 4th place.
- The first regional championship of the Lipetsk region "Young professionals" on World Skills competencies: Kristina Kolmakova received participant's diploma.
- Competition of professional skills of the charity Fund "Generation AUCHAN" "Sweet deeds master. New horizons": Kristina Kolmakova was Winner in the category "Pastry products with filling" and Winner of a cash prize of five thousand rubles. Dmitry Mishchenko was the diploma holder, the Winner of a cash prize of three thousand rubles; Krasnykh Lily was the diploma holder, the Winner of a cash prize.
- Competition of culinary skills "Step into the profession-2016": Oksana Zaratuiko, Anastasia Danilkovich, Ulyana Dubrovina, Elena Koshkina, Dmitry Sotnikov, Alexey Azenkov, Olga Stolpovskaya, Ksenia Inyutina, Victoria Bugaeva, Maria Dvornikova were Winners of the competition. Ulyana Tomilina, Elizaveta Kovalenko and Elena Petrova were the Winners of a special prize from the “Malika” cafe.
Students of the Institute took part in various all-Russian Olympiads, competitions of research, inventive and creative works in the 2016-2017 academic year and became winners and prize-winners:
- All-Russian competition of All-Russian Small Academy of Sciences in the framework of National educational program "Intellectual and creative potential of Russia" for literature "Facets of creativity". Kurbatova V. was prize winner in the third place. Kazimirova S. was prize winner in the third place. Tomilina W. was in the fifth place.
- All-Russian competition of research, design and creative works "New generation-science, creativity, spirituality". Zaitseva E. V. got diploma of the Winner of the competition.
- All-Russian competition of youth of educational and scientific organizations "My legislative initiative". Senkin S. obtained a diploma of the Winner of the competition.
- All-Russian Research, Competition of Scientific Inventive and Creative Works "Youth, Science, Cultures". Zaitseva E.V. got diploma of the winner of the competition.
- All-Russian research, competition of inventive and social projects of youth in the humanities and economic disciplines "The command of the time". Oganesyan T.S. was awarded the diploma of laureate of the competition.
Victoria G. was awarded the diploma of the Winner of the All-Russian Olympiad on Mathematics, held by the” Erudite Research and Education Center”.
Dengof S. became the Winner of the IX Interuniversity Olympiad for knowledge of the “Garant” reference legal system. According to the results of participation, the Institute team took the 4th place and was marked with a Letter of Thanks
Generalov D., the 4th year student, became one of the 40 best undergraduate and postgraduate students of educational institutions in the Lipetsk Region whom the regional parliament and the regional administration assigned special scholarship for.
Students groups (MT-L31 and MT-L41) took part in the interuniversity Olympiad on management held by the Lipetsk State Olympiad Pedagogical University. Karandakov M. (group MT-31), Psieka A. (group MT-L41) were awarded with diplomas and diplomas of participants in the interuniversity Olympiad in management.